For the refreshment of Sunnah of our Holy prophet (S.A.W) Muslims perform Umrah. it is a desire of each Muslim of the world to visit the house of Allah. They wish to visit the Makkah and Madina. Umrah can be performed by any Muslim who is free from any liability and debts and can afford the expenses. Islam bounds a Muslim to write a will before the performance of Umrah.
The journey of these holy lands is far so it needs a lot of preparation. There are many essential things that must be carried with you. Here is a list of the things you need during your journey to Holy Lands and during the performance of Umrah. It is better to prepare a list of all the essential things so that you can carry all the things with you. Some essential things list is given below:
- Casual dresses
- Tooth brush, tooth paste
- Shampoo and soap
- Detergent for washing clothes
- Alarm clock
- Tissues and roll for toilet
- Medicines like disprin, panadol, strepsils and cough syrup
- Cup and glass for your use
- Scissors for cutting hair
- Nail cutter for cutting nails
- Pairs of socks
- Dry fruits and few packets of biscuits
- Prayer mat
- Extra travelling bag for the gifts you may bring back for your family and friends
- Knife for cutting fruits and camera
- Any cold cream for your hands and face
- Safety pins
- Mobile phone and charger
Above mentioned things are essential and you must have to carry these things with you. Here are some more things about which you must know and have a complete knowledge. These are as under:
- Attend all the seminars and workshops which are conducted by you travel agency company
- You must have you passport, airline ticket, identity card, hotel vouchers and transport vouchers
- Some unforeseen circumstances can be held so your schedule should be flexible that can be changed according to your departure.
- Women can take medicines for delaying the menstruation cycle during Umrah.
- All the flights land in Jeddah. Flights cross the miqat before landing in Jeddah so the pilgrims must be in the state of Ihram when the flight land in Jeddah airport.
We have mentioned almost all the essential points to be kept in mind for the journey to Makkah and Madina and for performing Umrah. If you have all the essential things with you, you don’t need to take any tension and you can perform this sacred obligation with peace of mind. By taking these things with you, you can save your money and can easily use them when you needed. So if you have completed all of these essential steps, so get ready for Cheapest Umrah Package 2016 by the travel agencies offering you to visit House of Allah at a very cheap price.